Collecting information about you
We collect different types of information about App users for four main reasons:
1. To personalise the content of the App for individual users.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the App.
3. To advertise on the App.
4. With user consent, to market services to individual users.
Our Privacy Statement
We respect your privacy and your choices.
We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
We do not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
We never offer or sell your data.
We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
We do not use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
1. We protect user privacy to the best of our ability through the appropriate use of security technology. This means: We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information We ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
2. We respect your privacy. You will receive marketing emails only from Behbehani Brothers W.L.L.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Sharing your information with us and others
When you first access one of our Apps, for example by clicking on a link from your Facebook newsfeed, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information by using the App. If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App.
By granting permission you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings) and information about your use of the App, for example, if you provide your email address.
To unsubscribe go to your main Account Settings and select “Remove this application”. Once you remove the App we no longer have permission to access your Facebook information and your data will be removed from the App.
Legal information and how to contact us
The data controller for the apps is Behbehani Brothers, P.O.Box 168, Govt. Avenue, Manama, Kindgom of Bahrain.